IEEE INDIN international conference will provide a forum for presentation and discussion of the state-of-art and future perspectives of industrial information technologies. Industry experts, researchers and academics are gathering together to share ideas and experiences surrounding frontier technologies, breakthroughs, innovative solutions, research results, as well as initiatives related to industrial informatics and their applications.
This is the 17th edition of the conference, with most recent previous editions being hosted as follows: Beijing, China (2012), Bochum, Germany (2013), Porto-Alegre, Brasil (2014), Cambridge, UK (2015), Poitiers, France (2016), Emden, Germany (2017) and Porto, Portugal (2018).
Fast track to transactions
INDIN 2019 presents a unique chance of fast-tracking best papers to IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics (TII). Authors intended to use the fast track shall submit papers in the form following the transactions requirements: length up to 8 pages, double-column IEEE format, without authors’ names and affiliations. If the paper is accepted and recommended for the transactions’ submission, the authors will be asked to:
- Revise the paper according to the reviewers’ comments and submit it to the TII with attached summary of revisions. The paper will be then subject to double blind review process of TII.
- Prepare a shortened, 4 page long version for the INDIN proceedings and submit it by the ‘final manuscripts due’ deadline of INDIN 2019. This version shall include authors names and affiliations as per the usual INDIN template.
|Submission of special sessions proposals||
|Submission of tutorials proposals||
|Submission of papers (regular, special sessions)||
|Notification of acceptance|
|Submission of final manuscripts||June 05, 2019|
- Industrial cyber-physical systems and industrial agents
- Artificial Intelligence in Industrial Applications
- Safety and Security in Industrial Applications
- System and Software Engineering, Runtime Intelligence
- Robotics and Mechatronics in Industrial Applications
- Distributed and networked control and automation systems
- Simulation, virtual, mix and augmented reality
- Industrial digitalisation, digital twins in industrial applications
- Human, computer and machine interaction
- Real-time and networked embedded computing and IoT technologies and applications
- Factory Automation and Communication Systems
- Technologies and infrastructures for smart grids, buildings, and cities
- Education in engineering and industrial informatics
- Industrial informatics tools
Aalto University & Luleå University of Technology, Finland/Sweden
José Luis Martinez Lastra
Tampere University of Technology, Finland
Kim Fung Man